A visit to Gma and Gpa's...

:: Summertime at the Log House...One of our favorite places to be. Throwing the frisbee for Abby, listening to the sprinkler....& trust me in the summer its usually always going...the yard is HUGE!....picking raspberries, laying on the hammock, going out to the garden shed to swipe homemade jam and jelly that Gma made, and waiting for dinner to be cooked....(snicker...I added that for my mom in law...she always feeds us)....those are just some of the things that make it feel like summer at the log house with Gma and Gpa.
:: Petunia wave that my mom in law (or as Anna says, "Gma") grew in her green house....yes, from seed....its just not fair! I have to admit though....she spoils me...she starts some for me too every year:)
:: The view off the deck....I know...makes you feel sorry for them huh?
:: Anna's "jackpot" of raspberries!
:: The happy pickers :) There were more pickers in our group, but for some reason I don't have pictures of them....Daddy (Michael), Michael II, and Danielle....even Gpa helped:)

0 comments: